It’s good to be recognized for one’s good work. Here are a few accomplishments of our Interventional Radiology (IR) Staff this year.
- Kevin Cornell was promoted to RNII (Registered Nurse 2)
- Sue Helmes was promoted to Advanced Imaging Technologist
- Technologist, Anne Johansing passed her Vascular Interventional Boards and also won the 2016 Patient Family Experience Award
- Kevin Cornell, Melinda Dighe, Nicole Goans, Lisa Nelsen, Dr. Manish Patel and Amanda Wallingford were nominees for the Patient Family Experience Award
- Amanda Wallingford was the Radiology Safety Award recipient, for the Third Quarter of this year
Congratulations to these fine individuals. This goes to show that we have some of the best employees working in our Department of Radiology, as well as providing the best care possible to our patients and families.