Because Christina had prior knowledge of the dangers of button batteries, she acted quickly when she saw her daughter swallow one. Read how this helped:
By: Christina Kleem | 1
Never miss a post! Sign up to get new blog updates delivered to your email.
The Cincinnati Children’s blog features thoughts and perspectives from our experts on all things pediatric health. This blog does not provide medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Learn More »
3333 Burnet Avenue, Cincinnati, Ohio 45229-3026
1-513-636-4200 | 1-800-344-2462