Certain bath toys can retain water and develop mold on the inside, which can be harmful is swallowed. Follow these tips for cleaning and preventing mold in your kids' toys.
By: Nicholas Newman, DO | 0
Never miss a post! Sign up to get new blog updates delivered to your email.
The Cincinnati Children’s blog features thoughts and perspectives from our experts on all things pediatric health. This blog does not provide medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Learn More »
3333 Burnet Avenue, Cincinnati, Ohio 45229-3026
1-513-636-4200 | 1-800-344-2462