Allergy-Friendly Recipe: Honey Glazed Baby Carrots
Our dietitians put together holiday recipes that exclude the six most common food allergens. This recipe also works with Brussels sprouts. Enjoy!
- 16 oz bag of carrots
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Salt and pepper as required
- Cover carrots with water and bring to boil until the carrots are tender.
- Remove any additional liquid with a colander.
- Add the honey, lemon juice, and coconut oil and toss to coat.
- Remove the carrots with their sauce to a serving platter.
- Sprinkle generously with salt, pepper.