Our dietitians put together holiday recipes that exclude six of the most common food allergens. (Recipe courtesy of Raquel Durban).
- 2 cups gluten free flour
- 3 frozen bananas
- 1 cup frozen berries
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 2 tablespoons of chia seeds mixed with 6 tablespoons of water
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Puree the bananas and berries (perfect for an all natural sweet treat on a warm summer day!)
- Mix the water and chia seeds and allow to stand for 5 minutes until gel forms
- Mix the dry ingredients separately then pour in the wet ingredients. Gently mix the ingredients.
- Pour into muffin tins and bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Enjoy by themselves or with sun butter!